Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Something Special

Something Special

By: Praneetha Bhogi


Bring! There goes the bell. It was a hot, sticky Wednesday, right after lunch recess. I had P.E. When I reached to the area on the blacktop with blood red dots numbered from 1 to 30, we started and raced through our exercises. Then, we ran our long, tiring lap around the vast yellow and green fields. After, our teacher taught us how to play “Frisbee Straddle Hog”. The main objective is to knock down somebody’s cone with a frisbee while straddling over and defending your own cone. When the game started, my frisbee chopped the air as if it was butter. From the corner of my eye, I saw a disc ready to knock me out. As it came, I kicked the target, which sent it flying so high, it touched the sky. Suddenly, I felt something brush against my leg. It smacked my cone and sent it flying. To my astonishment, I witnessed something I thought I’d Never see. My cone flipped over and landed upright again! Everyone gasped, including me. Just then, the game ended and we cleaned up. Now that was something special that I would never forget!

P.S: I have decide to put her school work in blogs, so that we have a recorded version.